Monday 19 December 2011

"100% medically inaccurate"

The Human Centipede 2. Where do I begin? This is a British-Dutch body horror film directed by Dutch film maker Tom Six. What goes through that man's mind we'll never know, and I don't think we want to know. I myself like a challenge. Especially when it comes to movies. When I watched it, I was amazed that I didn't throw my guts out. To be honest, I wasn't really grossed out. 


I don't know about you, but I'm sure you ALL will agree with me as I say this is the most disgusting movie on this planet. Imagine my surprise when my friend sent me a link to this revolting film. What made me click the link and watch this  I'll never know. Let me tell you something, I regret it. That's eighty four minutes of my life I'll never get back. Many of you would have heard of this film, but most of you wouldn't have seen this film. It was originally banned in the UK by the BBFC because of its "revolting" content but was eventually granted an 18 certificate after over 32 cuts were made.




The film was shot in colour and was converted to black and white, which gives it a odd unsettling view. The 'star' of the film who is played by Laurence R. Harvey strangely has no dialogue except for a few laughs and moans. However there is very little dialogue in the second half, except for more screams, moans and whimpers. 






Which brings me to the star of the film. Martin. Martin is a asthmatic, overweight, mentally ill, middle aged man who has an obsession with 'The Human Centipede (first sequence). He watches it repeatedly on DVD at his job as a security guard. His mind become so obsessed with the film. He loves watching every lurid minute of it so much, that he wants to replicate this sick fantasy into reality, and cannot seem to separate the reality from the fiction. But Martin intends to create not just a three-person centipede, but the "full sequence" of 12 connected peopleMedically untrained, he assembles a potpourri of kitchen gadgets, woodworking tools, and assorted household items, puts them in a suitcase, and secures a dingy, dirty, dark abandoned warehouse to recreate the film's twisted medical experiment. Martin also keeps a pet centipede and a scrapbook containing his own drawings and photos on the film. 




The director of The human centipede says he is currently working on The Human Centipede 3, which he claims will make the second installment "look like a Disney movie" Oh the joy...



As I said, and I will repeat, this is the most disgusting film on this planet. If you're stupid enough to watch it, like me, then be my guest. But If you don't like this film, then stop complaining, grab your remote and switch the channel. 


If you think this is disgusting, go look up 'serbian film'.











No comments:

Post a Comment